Friday, July 1, 2011

So much negative energy nw!

Wah! So much negative energy nw! I dun feel bad. Bt i tink i was v bad! Din follow up w tix earlier n to push harder! Actually nothin much. Only look bad on yec. Bt i see valerie n ho yeung so upset n stressed.... Hmm!:(

Maybe shld repay them by sloggin harder for yec? Hmm! Haiz! I seriously dun feel e passion n enthusiasm or heart for yec! So din push on my side! Hmm. Bt i tink i kinda let them nw? Hmm! Bt empty talk nw.. I will jus pray tt shiyuan can make it!:p hehe!

N omg! Wat shockin news jin zhi broke to me! Omg! I tink she is takin it okay.. Bt still need to show empathy! N totally nt in e right mood/energy to show empathy! It's nt in me yet! Bt i still tried jus nw k! Coz tt is too big a topic to say i m too tired to show empathy! Yep!

Sian! Haven't prep for tmr n sunday tuitions! Tt's e price i haf to pay for havin fun on weekday nites! Bt okay ok:)

N heard tt ho yeung needs to go hm to prep for performance tmr.. Feelin so thankful for LLL's excursion! Hmm..

E nt stayin thru thingy. Time to let go la.. Kheng! Ur head is big enuff!

Yep! N a little depressed n sian nw! Actually okay la.. I m puttin yec behind me! Perhaps will haf bad karma in e future. Bt no feelings for yec still! Sorry.. N e commitment part.. Nt tt sure if i wan to b tt active a member yet!

Yep!

Saw tt packet of ribena starin at me jus nw! Bt only left w 40cents on me!:S

Yep! N hw i wish i can spend 2 wks at a smooth transition out of placement.. Like spend it totally on interacting.. Doin cards.. N emo-ing?

Bt haf tonnes of tuitions lined up! N all e events.. All e meet ups tt i mus go for... Hmm..

Bt it's ok! Rmb kheng? Ur dunno wk wat day wat's learnin point: work around ur limitations! N in e end? E card turned out so fine!:D most ppl said it was quite nice! Tho their expectations was for an amateur or even an elderly 同学!

Yes!

Sunday after tuition come back mus really do proper plannin n all tt.. Or rather.. No time to plan le.. Jus DO WORK!!

N goodness. I really hopin for no more black face nxt 2 wks! Is this 逃避?hmm. Bt i m hopin for no more mah.. Nt gg to avoid it! I mean if it's gg to last for 2 wks! I tink i will haf to face it! N perhaps talk bout it! Hmm.. Really nt e best of time! Esp wen we haf to plan e teambuilding n celebration party tgt, do cards n make gifts!

Haix..

I noe i m doin it again..

Haiz.. No no.. Nothin. I found a possible explanation for it le! Haiz!

M i really a v difficult person to work with? Hw ah? This is only attachment leh.. 10wks! Wat if ppl haf to work w me for 10months in future? Hmm..

Bt den again.. I dun tink i m.. So where is e motivation to change?

N wat's my openness to feedback?:S

Haix!!

Top learnin point for e day, 'if u r unhappy, ventilate it out! If nt 会死!' is this ventilation?

Hmm! Nw i wan to drink ribena! Bt no money on me!:S maybe go withdraw le go 493 buy!

Hehe! Wah!!

Can de.. Urs is 小事!i dun amplify it kheng! Cope w it! Manage it!

N e biggest strength u haf,

Try!

E willingness to try!

Yep!

Kheng:)
Social work skill in practice: end off with a positive reaffirmation!! :):) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment