Actually i dun like makin concessions. Actually no. It depends on who n e context. Bt in this case. I tink i really shldn't haf made e concession.
Actually i m angry at someone else. Bt in e process. I get so angry tt i vent my anger at someone else.. N i become unhappy n starts looking at all e negative aspects of everythin..
早知这样,又何必 make e concession? Wen e concession was made w e intention of makin others happy! Rahh! Bt okay la.. Still nt v jiatlat. This time round tho can study more if i didn't come down. Bt at least nt tt kind of CAN'T finish if i dun come down! Hehe. Yep! Progress kheng!:) well done!:D
Kheng:)
I need more positive energy.. I tink we all need!
Actually i m angry at someone else. Bt in e process. I get so angry tt i vent my anger at someone else.. N i become unhappy n starts looking at all e negative aspects of everythin..
早知这样,又何必 make e concession? Wen e concession was made w e intention of makin others happy! Rahh! Bt okay la.. Still nt v jiatlat. This time round tho can study more if i didn't come down. Bt at least nt tt kind of CAN'T finish if i dun come down! Hehe. Yep! Progress kheng!:) well done!:D
Kheng:)
I need more positive energy.. I tink we all need!
No comments:
Post a Comment