Jus nw wen i woke up was still a little touchy. After browsing thru all my iphone photos. Felt a lot better! Like suddenly. Eh. Why did i miss tuition ah? Nth big wat. Haha. Oops. I jus broke record n cancelled tuition! Hehe. Reason being bad mood again! Hehehe. Bt i postponed la hor? Nt cancelled! Hehe. Bdae grant k!:p hee. Opps!
Bt anw yes. It's really jus a dip of emotions after being too happy yest rite? Reasonable n acceptable rite? I hope i aren't being too pampered/greedy! I mean of coz i m tryin to regulate my own emotions as well. Nt jus sittin here n hopin tt e emoness will disappear by its own coz i haf got to deal w the real cause eh! Hehe.
Jus realised i contradicted myself! I started off e para trying 2 find excuses. Ended off sayin i wan to deal w e real reason! Lol man! I mean i haf thot bout e underlyin reasons. Like maybe i aren't letting go? N actually hopin for more inside tho this time round i haf changed my demands to jus hopes n wishes.. N e fear of lost bah. N i really am acceptin e logic of experiencin a dip in emotions after bein too high as one of the reasons eh. Haha. Omg! Wat do i wan, man?
I tink i shld jus shldn't say the last sentence of the previous previous para. Haha. bt it wasn't wrong eh. Hahahah. Omg!
In short, i haf been tryin to cure my emoness by sleepin(coz i tink e lack of slp contributed to it). By findin out e reasons n really exploring deeper into my emotions liao. Haha. N i didn't jus let myself emo further. I was searchin for solutions. Haha. Jus tt maybe it failed! Hehehe.
Aiyah. Haha. Watever! Hahaha.
E pt is nw i m ok liao! E postponing of tuition jus treat it as bdae grant! Hehe. Anw this yr i really nv anyhow anyhow cancel liao! Nt tt it's anythin to b proud of. Bt improvement frm last yr eh! Hee. Yep. N shld still look forward to my wkend! Haha. I tink coz e notion of bdae celebrations is over. Coz tmr is like celebratin 3 ppl's bdae. So definitely wun b in the limelight. Nt tt i m despo for attention. I admit i love attention. Bt i m nt despo for it! Hehe. Bt yest was jus. I noe it's my bdae kind of feelin n i could really feel everyone's love! Hehe. tmr jus wun haf tt! Hehe. N sun no more cakes. Bdae song. N it is jus nt my bdae liao. Haha. Bt it's ok it's ok! I hope tt we will haf nice photos!! Hehe.
I miss my nice n FLAT hair!! Shld i cut my hair? Bt no time for tt b4 sun leh. Hehe.
Hmm. Ok! Guess i m back alive n energetic! Emo count: 1! Let me see hw many times i will emo this yr.. Let's see if it exceeds 250! Haha. 365 seems too low a target. 182 seems too low for me!:P hehe. Let's see! Bt i hope yest's love n blast can cheer me up for the comin yr! I was supposed to count my blessings leh! Bt failed e first day after bdae! Tsk! Bt let's see!! Hehe.
Kheng;)
Count ur blessings..
Bt anw yes. It's really jus a dip of emotions after being too happy yest rite? Reasonable n acceptable rite? I hope i aren't being too pampered/greedy! I mean of coz i m tryin to regulate my own emotions as well. Nt jus sittin here n hopin tt e emoness will disappear by its own coz i haf got to deal w the real cause eh! Hehe.
Jus realised i contradicted myself! I started off e para trying 2 find excuses. Ended off sayin i wan to deal w e real reason! Lol man! I mean i haf thot bout e underlyin reasons. Like maybe i aren't letting go? N actually hopin for more inside tho this time round i haf changed my demands to jus hopes n wishes.. N e fear of lost bah. N i really am acceptin e logic of experiencin a dip in emotions after bein too high as one of the reasons eh. Haha. Omg! Wat do i wan, man?
I tink i shld jus shldn't say the last sentence of the previous previous para. Haha. bt it wasn't wrong eh. Hahahah. Omg!
In short, i haf been tryin to cure my emoness by sleepin(coz i tink e lack of slp contributed to it). By findin out e reasons n really exploring deeper into my emotions liao. Haha. N i didn't jus let myself emo further. I was searchin for solutions. Haha. Jus tt maybe it failed! Hehehe.
Aiyah. Haha. Watever! Hahaha.
E pt is nw i m ok liao! E postponing of tuition jus treat it as bdae grant! Hehe. Anw this yr i really nv anyhow anyhow cancel liao! Nt tt it's anythin to b proud of. Bt improvement frm last yr eh! Hee. Yep. N shld still look forward to my wkend! Haha. I tink coz e notion of bdae celebrations is over. Coz tmr is like celebratin 3 ppl's bdae. So definitely wun b in the limelight. Nt tt i m despo for attention. I admit i love attention. Bt i m nt despo for it! Hehe. Bt yest was jus. I noe it's my bdae kind of feelin n i could really feel everyone's love! Hehe. tmr jus wun haf tt! Hehe. N sun no more cakes. Bdae song. N it is jus nt my bdae liao. Haha. Bt it's ok it's ok! I hope tt we will haf nice photos!! Hehe.
I miss my nice n FLAT hair!! Shld i cut my hair? Bt no time for tt b4 sun leh. Hehe.
Hmm. Ok! Guess i m back alive n energetic! Emo count: 1! Let me see hw many times i will emo this yr.. Let's see if it exceeds 250! Haha. 365 seems too low a target. 182 seems too low for me!:P hehe. Let's see! Bt i hope yest's love n blast can cheer me up for the comin yr! I was supposed to count my blessings leh! Bt failed e first day after bdae! Tsk! Bt let's see!! Hehe.
Kheng;)
Count ur blessings..
No comments:
Post a Comment