Haha! Jus nw there was a commotion during 2105 lecture over tmr-due-2101 report! Coz 2 ppl went to consult dr nair n seems like their direction for e entire paper was wrong. So they kinda shared w e class n said tt if there's a majority concensus den dr nair will extend the deadline for us. Hmm spent like 15mins discussin. Den did a poll by writin on paper. Quite a bit of ppl didn't vote i guess n of coz there were ppl who weren't there for 2105 tt belongs to e 2101 class. N after tt. After lessons, held another discussion n still couldn't decide.
E girl who shared in class seemed stressed. I believe tt she really wanted us to benefit n nt doin it jus coz she needs a majority or anythin. N i mean since we took e poll n there's result. Den shldn't we jus stick to it? I mean i was neutral so i really didn't cared if e deadline was extended or not. I mean if extend i can slack 2nite bt means mine is gng to pale more in comparison coz i dun do my readings! Hahahah.
Yep. Hahaha. So e pro me suggested it! Hahaha. N case closed! Hahahha. Feel happy tt i was able to make e case close! Haha. Leadership quality can! Hahaha. Bt also ppl might feel tt i m workin for my own benefit. N was i bein too fierce or authoritative? Hehe. I hope nt! I joked! N my intention was really nt to get e class to noe/like me. N wasn't to 出风头. I reminded myself tt if i spoke wen everyone was speakin n try to suggest things. Den it'll only make e thing more complicated. N i stepped in coz i felt tt e girl was near breakdown alr. N wat for waste time to continue discussin. Jus make a decision tgt n move on! Hahaha. Yep! I hope i didn't embarrass myself or spoilt my own image!:P hehe.
Bt mus still moderate things. I was e rep for my grp for the 2101 tut discussion also. N haf been doin e coordinating job for 2104. Hopefully marian, fiona n jiahui wun tink i m a control freak! Bt thus-far i dun tink i haf given them e image! Hee. Yep!
N yep. It wasn't my intention. I swear this time round. Bt i m still happy tt i managed to end e commotion jus nw!:P hehehhe. Yep!
Yep yep! Nvm bout e rest. Anw i haf spoke. We haf voted. Haha. N e verdict will b out later. Nw is time to go hm haf dinner n finish e report! Hehe. Woots kheng! Tho still haf to do report later n if extend deadline will haf to spend more time on e report. Jus feel happier nw. Haiz. Actually i shld b sad. If it doesn't get extended = i haf to STILL finish everythin later! If it gets extended, i will haf to spend more time on it! No gain-lose situation! Hahahah. I haf no foresight! Only lookin at hw relaxed i will b later only! Lousy kheng! Hahahah
Kk:)
Kheng:)
Bt still happy!:P hehehhe
E girl who shared in class seemed stressed. I believe tt she really wanted us to benefit n nt doin it jus coz she needs a majority or anythin. N i mean since we took e poll n there's result. Den shldn't we jus stick to it? I mean i was neutral so i really didn't cared if e deadline was extended or not. I mean if extend i can slack 2nite bt means mine is gng to pale more in comparison coz i dun do my readings! Hahahah.
Yep. Hahaha. So e pro me suggested it! Hahaha. N case closed! Hahahha. Feel happy tt i was able to make e case close! Haha. Leadership quality can! Hahaha. Bt also ppl might feel tt i m workin for my own benefit. N was i bein too fierce or authoritative? Hehe. I hope nt! I joked! N my intention was really nt to get e class to noe/like me. N wasn't to 出风头. I reminded myself tt if i spoke wen everyone was speakin n try to suggest things. Den it'll only make e thing more complicated. N i stepped in coz i felt tt e girl was near breakdown alr. N wat for waste time to continue discussin. Jus make a decision tgt n move on! Hahaha. Yep! I hope i didn't embarrass myself or spoilt my own image!:P hehe.
Bt mus still moderate things. I was e rep for my grp for the 2101 tut discussion also. N haf been doin e coordinating job for 2104. Hopefully marian, fiona n jiahui wun tink i m a control freak! Bt thus-far i dun tink i haf given them e image! Hee. Yep!
N yep. It wasn't my intention. I swear this time round. Bt i m still happy tt i managed to end e commotion jus nw!:P hehehhe. Yep!
Yep yep! Nvm bout e rest. Anw i haf spoke. We haf voted. Haha. N e verdict will b out later. Nw is time to go hm haf dinner n finish e report! Hehe. Woots kheng! Tho still haf to do report later n if extend deadline will haf to spend more time on e report. Jus feel happier nw. Haiz. Actually i shld b sad. If it doesn't get extended = i haf to STILL finish everythin later! If it gets extended, i will haf to spend more time on it! No gain-lose situation! Hahahah. I haf no foresight! Only lookin at hw relaxed i will b later only! Lousy kheng! Hahahah
Kk:)
Kheng:)
Bt still happy!:P hehehhe
No comments:
Post a Comment