Hmm. Nw blog titles gettin simpler n simpler! Haha.
Hmm. Jus left mdm chia's hs. Hmm. I tink i kinda pissed tong off bt tt weren't my intentions. I really haf a straight bus hm n qimin only wanted tong to drop her off at mrt. So wat for i go clementi wen it's nearer here to hm? N of coz i dun wan tong to like drive us hm. She was supposed to meet emily earlier than this tho seems like emily will b late accordin to qm. Hee.
Yep. It really isn't those 平时 act keqi kinda stuff. I heard wat bb said. I really aren't acting like wat she said. Hmm. Tho it might haf made tong feel tt way. Bt well. I dun tink she will b angry w me de rite? No doubts bout it. Jus hope it didn't make her day worse. Could tell tt she wasn't in a really good mood n tt she is pretty tired. Jus tryin to b considerate to a fren. Haiz.
Heck. I believe tong will understand. Even if she doesn't. She wun b angry w me. Tt is e main thing. If she really does. Haha. Den would b interesting. Bt i m nt at all worried bout tt! Haha.
Yep. It is jus tt kind of sth is missin kinda of feeling. Once in a while will feel it. Bt well. Nth i can do. Haha. Jus let it be, heh.
Bt anw 3 ppl still pretty enjoyable! Haha. N mdm chia was so excited to noe tt my sis will eat lunch w her! Haha so cute! N she expressed e exact logic/reasoning behind why ppl face more difficulty making frens as they get older. Totally agree! Haha.
Yep! N maybe coz of pre-conception. Had this feelin tt cayden is facing e issue of jealousy over his bro? Feels like it is harder to give attention to ur children nw wen there are more children ard in e family. N hw do u balance ur own personal life w e attention u shld give to ur children?
Hmm. Bt well. I believe mdm chia n mr ng will handle e entire situation well n make sure cayden they all grow up in a situation where they noe how to love each other n feel loved! Haha.
I m kinda havin loads of expectation of cayden coz i believe tt mdm chia is a good mother n trc n her children shld b so perfect character-wise! Bt come on. This is such a normal n expected phase of children's growing up! I m thinkin of mdm chia n cayden as saints! Haha. Mad! Bt for nw, i tink mdm chia n mr ng haf still done a good job! Hehe.
Yep. Back to myself. Jus dun haf a v good feeling. Or rather a little emo. On my own part. Bt hopefully today i wun b tossin in my bed thinkin of e same kind of things as i normally do after...
Hmm. Jus left mdm chia's hs. Hmm. I tink i kinda pissed tong off bt tt weren't my intentions. I really haf a straight bus hm n qimin only wanted tong to drop her off at mrt. So wat for i go clementi wen it's nearer here to hm? N of coz i dun wan tong to like drive us hm. She was supposed to meet emily earlier than this tho seems like emily will b late accordin to qm. Hee.
Yep. It really isn't those 平时 act keqi kinda stuff. I heard wat bb said. I really aren't acting like wat she said. Hmm. Tho it might haf made tong feel tt way. Bt well. I dun tink she will b angry w me de rite? No doubts bout it. Jus hope it didn't make her day worse. Could tell tt she wasn't in a really good mood n tt she is pretty tired. Jus tryin to b considerate to a fren. Haiz.
Heck. I believe tong will understand. Even if she doesn't. She wun b angry w me. Tt is e main thing. If she really does. Haha. Den would b interesting. Bt i m nt at all worried bout tt! Haha.
Yep. It is jus tt kind of sth is missin kinda of feeling. Once in a while will feel it. Bt well. Nth i can do. Haha. Jus let it be, heh.
Bt anw 3 ppl still pretty enjoyable! Haha. N mdm chia was so excited to noe tt my sis will eat lunch w her! Haha so cute! N she expressed e exact logic/reasoning behind why ppl face more difficulty making frens as they get older. Totally agree! Haha.
Yep! N maybe coz of pre-conception. Had this feelin tt cayden is facing e issue of jealousy over his bro? Feels like it is harder to give attention to ur children nw wen there are more children ard in e family. N hw do u balance ur own personal life w e attention u shld give to ur children?
Hmm. Bt well. I believe mdm chia n mr ng will handle e entire situation well n make sure cayden they all grow up in a situation where they noe how to love each other n feel loved! Haha.
I m kinda havin loads of expectation of cayden coz i believe tt mdm chia is a good mother n trc n her children shld b so perfect character-wise! Bt come on. This is such a normal n expected phase of children's growing up! I m thinkin of mdm chia n cayden as saints! Haha. Mad! Bt for nw, i tink mdm chia n mr ng haf still done a good job! Hehe.
Yep. Back to myself. Jus dun haf a v good feeling. Or rather a little emo. On my own part. Bt hopefully today i wun b tossin in my bed thinkin of e same kind of things as i normally do after...
No comments:
Post a Comment