Hmm. Jus went to zeni's hs for steamboat. Seems to b hm earlier than expectes? Haha. Yep. Purposely took e red line w baby so tt can spend time w her! Haha. Yep! If nt might b hm earlier like 10mins? Hmm. Nxt wk recess wk. Bt seems like gng to b busier than expected! Go shoppin w jie. Meet up w baby. Tues,fri n sat tuition. Wed n thurs project meetups. Fri pave meetin. Woah. My whole recess wk gone! E stack of readings i haf yet to clear!:S n i do haf a mid term! Haha. Woah gg. N nxt sun gng sing k! Dun tink haf time to b watchin dramas liao le!:S
Anw baby is suggestin a weekly meetup. Haha i seem to haf seen meet up to study! Haha. Sounds better than jus meetin up! Haha. Yep! Baby cares. So wun mind meetin up w her.
Jus nw kinda felt tt gap w them is increasing. They were using weird terms like dunno wat party wat party. Goodness. Bt for a while only. Bt den xr seems like to more serious nw. As in nt e serious tt serious. Dunno hw to say. N aq went out. Nth wrong. Bt nt v my style. I m nt e party type. N basically my life hasn't changed much after gng uni. E only diff for me is jus tt e structure of sch has changed. E happenings in my life is pretty much e same. I dun party. I dun make up. I dun do wat i suppose other happenin uni students would do. Yep.
I mean she is gng to sing k. Nt club. Even if it's club. Nth wrong also. N nt uncommon. N i noe aq used to club also. Bt i didn't become close frens w this aq. Nt tt i can't accept or feel v uncomfortable. Jus 一时反应不过来. Jus like yj's cheerleading.. N e things i saw on fb jus nw. It is like nothin is real shockin. Bt i dun feel all these 'new stuff' on my frens. E ones whom i m keepin contact w.
It's like jus nw baby n xr were talkin bout hw irritatin e making fun ppl r doin on them r botherin them. Haha. Totally no exp of tt. N my topics are still like stuck in jc days. Was even afraid tt i would bore them. Bt i guess on e journey hm w baby. Things haven't really change totally yet. Haha.
Yep. See hw it goes! Certain things dun change. N it wasn't all a stunnin exp! Certain things dun change. Like zeni's walkin speed. Our massive bombardin n laughin at each other n others. Our hokkien. Our 'baby's n 'dear's. Haha. Yep:)
Bt jus tend to b more emo n whinny wen i suddenly meet up w close frens. Sometimes even meetin up w tong. Norine they all on skype will give me e feelin. I tink wat tong said tt day(bout tiffany most prob) explains why i m feelin this way too - i expect things to nt change. To still b e same, for fy they all. I expect it to remain in sec days. Baby they all in jc. Oc in e period b4 they flew off. Tong in e j1 n j3 days.. Bt things do change. Bt i dun feel myself movin on. Bt i dun feel e interest to move on either. I m really fine w my activities nw. Nt interested to try drinkin. Clubbin. Partyin. I m satiafies enuff w my pps. Whatsapp n meetups. Haha. Yep. N TUITION!:S
Yep. Tt gerald guy isn't too bad. I tink he is stronger than yx. Bt my sis says only time will tell. So let's see! Bt goodness! He was yawnin non stop after 1h. Bt well. I can't possibly haf 1h tuition rite? So nt worth e travellin. N e raw amt of income is so low. I haf to work harder to get things right le!
Goodness. There flies my recess wk! Goodness. Try slp by 1am ltr. Wake up at 9am. N do some work b4 gng to get kish's notebook! Tt's e price i haf to pay for watchin dramas on thura -> nt skypin w ancestor -> pushin it till fri -> havin to go shoppin tmr. Actually skypin w ancestor was nt e entire reason! Haha. More of me nt wantin to go out!:P hehe. Go tmr luh. Haha.
Do work tmr kheng!!!!!!!!
Kheng:)
12am
Anw baby is suggestin a weekly meetup. Haha i seem to haf seen meet up to study! Haha. Sounds better than jus meetin up! Haha. Yep! Baby cares. So wun mind meetin up w her.
Jus nw kinda felt tt gap w them is increasing. They were using weird terms like dunno wat party wat party. Goodness. Bt for a while only. Bt den xr seems like to more serious nw. As in nt e serious tt serious. Dunno hw to say. N aq went out. Nth wrong. Bt nt v my style. I m nt e party type. N basically my life hasn't changed much after gng uni. E only diff for me is jus tt e structure of sch has changed. E happenings in my life is pretty much e same. I dun party. I dun make up. I dun do wat i suppose other happenin uni students would do. Yep.
I mean she is gng to sing k. Nt club. Even if it's club. Nth wrong also. N nt uncommon. N i noe aq used to club also. Bt i didn't become close frens w this aq. Nt tt i can't accept or feel v uncomfortable. Jus 一时反应不过来. Jus like yj's cheerleading.. N e things i saw on fb jus nw. It is like nothin is real shockin. Bt i dun feel all these 'new stuff' on my frens. E ones whom i m keepin contact w.
It's like jus nw baby n xr were talkin bout hw irritatin e making fun ppl r doin on them r botherin them. Haha. Totally no exp of tt. N my topics are still like stuck in jc days. Was even afraid tt i would bore them. Bt i guess on e journey hm w baby. Things haven't really change totally yet. Haha.
Yep. See hw it goes! Certain things dun change. N it wasn't all a stunnin exp! Certain things dun change. Like zeni's walkin speed. Our massive bombardin n laughin at each other n others. Our hokkien. Our 'baby's n 'dear's. Haha. Yep:)
Bt jus tend to b more emo n whinny wen i suddenly meet up w close frens. Sometimes even meetin up w tong. Norine they all on skype will give me e feelin. I tink wat tong said tt day(bout tiffany most prob) explains why i m feelin this way too - i expect things to nt change. To still b e same, for fy they all. I expect it to remain in sec days. Baby they all in jc. Oc in e period b4 they flew off. Tong in e j1 n j3 days.. Bt things do change. Bt i dun feel myself movin on. Bt i dun feel e interest to move on either. I m really fine w my activities nw. Nt interested to try drinkin. Clubbin. Partyin. I m satiafies enuff w my pps. Whatsapp n meetups. Haha. Yep. N TUITION!:S
Yep. Tt gerald guy isn't too bad. I tink he is stronger than yx. Bt my sis says only time will tell. So let's see! Bt goodness! He was yawnin non stop after 1h. Bt well. I can't possibly haf 1h tuition rite? So nt worth e travellin. N e raw amt of income is so low. I haf to work harder to get things right le!
Goodness. There flies my recess wk! Goodness. Try slp by 1am ltr. Wake up at 9am. N do some work b4 gng to get kish's notebook! Tt's e price i haf to pay for watchin dramas on thura -> nt skypin w ancestor -> pushin it till fri -> havin to go shoppin tmr. Actually skypin w ancestor was nt e entire reason! Haha. More of me nt wantin to go out!:P hehe. Go tmr luh. Haha.
Do work tmr kheng!!!!!!!!
Kheng:)
12am
No comments:
Post a Comment