Arghh! Irritated by all e wires tt r ard me! & dropped nelle's ipad! Bt really nt i wan de.. All e wires ard me, i turn my chair & den e ipad jus dropped! :/
Bt wat's more pekchek is e way gor conveys info! I really dun like top-down! I hate to b told wat to do! I tink i'm old enuff to b able to plan a bdae party! I need help, bt i noe hw to voice it out! Nt like tt..
He said he will support bt i jus wan to noe hw he is gg to get e satay, he jus keep sayin he can, bt i need to noe how! It's me who is plannin rite?
& plates & cups all these, i really tink i noe hw to handle le! I noe i dun haf a good reputation, coz i always last min & also always chuk ceh! If it's others' stuff, it's ok if ppl dun trust me, bt it's my own event nw! I'll handle!
I'm nt sayin tt i'll do a better job than others! I also cannot ensure nth will go wrong! Bt i can do e job! At least i'll see e cake, food & BBQ stuff out tt day!
Haiz! I noe he means well! Tt's why it's even more gek! It might b reminders, bt it sounds just like he is teachin me wat to do! I jus dun like tt attitude & tone!
I'm nt angry w my bro, i'm jus angry w e tone & attitude!
Other ppl's events, i dun get trusted, i wun say anythin coz i spoil my own reputation! Bt i dun like to b treated like an idiot wen it comes to my own event! :/ arghhh!
Maybe it's time for me to reflect on hw i work w gege, kl they all & my frens in projects & stuff rite? Maybe i talk e same way too! :/
Bt really! I'm nt angry w my bro! At e end, wen he reminded again bout e paper plates & stuff,i jus said, "i noe" dunno if he took offence! If he did, den it's like e wrong msg sent across also! It's nt tt i dun wan him to nag, it's jus e tone! Arghh! Bt heck la! I'm jus gg to go ahead! I jus dun haf e courage to say hw i feel! So.. jus move on.
Kheng.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment