Friday, April 13, 2012

Rawr!

I wan to talk to someone, bt who can listen? Who'll understand tt e person who upsets me e most is my sis?

Yeah she is good! Bt i came up w e solution myself!! She told me to call ppl to store e cake den in e meanwhile she wan to carry e cake! Den e most damn thing is she said "u noe why i wan to come & check in w u? Coz i'm afraid such stuff will happen!"

Wat does tt imply? Tt i'm incapable of solving prob? Who can ensure it's perfect? For things i weren't sure of, i did ask for opinions wat. It was she & gor who din reply me, den after tt comment so much. Comment is fine, jus dun like e way they were teachin me like i'm some idiot!

I'm last min, bt i can still solve my own prob. Bt they'll nv understand tt kind of despise they've on me. Haiz sian. Dun post liao!

I'm gg to tear liao! I mustn't cry! Bring out e spirit i had tt time wen i was w tong!

Kheng!
Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment