Monday, January 2, 2012

Gnoa

Gnoa yi ga zan hai mm ji... Mm ji meh ah? Gnoa ji gei dou mm ji gnoa ji gei mm ji meh!

Hahahah! Wat a wonderful canto paragraph! Hahahah!

Bt anw.. I m startin to get lost myself too! Really time to start preparing myself for e sem le! Mus learn to let go...

Actually i m a little disappointed, bt ironically, this was wat i wanted? Hmm.. Bt every time i tink tt it is gettin better, i will get shockin msges again!

Maybe i jus wan to ensure tt i dun haf to b responsible for them? As in i m so afraid of makin e wrong decision, giving the wrong advice! I m really v glad tt chongchong is back! I tink i m okay w dashen no longer updating me so regularly! Hehe! Bt i tink i need to prepare myself & get used to it..

因为当时太信誓旦旦了,不过,不是我哦!其实我很像也有份!可是我* 。。还是不说地好!

Sounds like i m like cayden, say half dun say hal!f bt i definitely believe i can handle better than him! :P heheheh! At least this is my personal blog!

总之只要大婶开心就好了,我不希望她忘了本性,可是,如果是往好的方面,那。。改变不好吗?

又来了,这两个星期太close了,不过这次我没育有emo 哦,只不过似乎看到了一些朋友的改变,有点有感而发!我这个人就是如此地矛盾!受不了自己!

或许是自己的立场改变了,所以隐约看事情也有所改变,或许他人没变,是我变了吧!

不过我还是希望是大团圆结局!始终还是投支持票!只不过有感而发!:P

好啦!我没事了!说出来就心情愉快了!至少比较好一点啊!

有chongchong 在,真好!如果她说支持,我就不会那么害怕!如果她说话反对,可能事情也会明朗化!这就是为什么,刚才写她的生日祝语时,我那么地有感触,那么地感恩!

哈哈!又来了,"all or nothin" thinking!

Okay! Tt's it. I tink after 2hrs, i will still b talkin bout e same thing, changin expression method bt still whining on e same thing! Heh!

所以希望看到星星啊,因为我想许愿!表明立场!

哈哈!i feel tt i m like talkin in riddles! :/ :P heheh! Bt is ok!

Gnoa mm ho yi luen xie ye, yian wai ngoa ho geng yao ye hwee fat seng.. Dan hai, mm xie ngoa sum zong zao ho qi ngian(correct? :P) ju ngian ju gam.. Seng seng, li-eh hai bin ah? Ngoa you tong li-eh gong ye!

Hehehe! Yuan lai zai zhe li nu li de ping guang dong hua ke yi distract wo!

I tink i can no longer stay neutral & provide the best eye view le! Hmm.. I tink i noe wat to do! :)

Kheng.
Hopefully one day i will b able to haf chongchong's abilities! Hehe! Coz it is an 安慰 to haf such skills, need not be for fully utilisin them, jus noe-ing i've them makes me feel secure & more sure of myself! :D heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment