Today is a "jokeS" day! I heard many interestin & funny jokes! Really let me 大开眼界!
This is gg to b tweet become post again!
Jus nw vomitted everythin out to dabongz! She noes mostly wat is gg on nw! :)
Yep! She is jus disappointed tt dashen lie to her! Dun haf e same anger i've! Which is good! I din say w e intention of makin her angry like me! :/
She told me tt now most impt-ly is to nt judge dashen, & listen to her! Haha!
I told her i can't! Coz i dun see any way i can possibly misunderstand dashen! Even if she is truthful, den she mus b in denial!
Yep! I m bein v critical, sacarstic & everythin! I told dabongz, they r upset coz they feel tt dashen is nt happy! I m upset coz of hw drastically dashen changed! I dun care whether she happy or not, coz she already 一头栽进去! & maybe tt's why i m nt in e least interested in meetin her! Coz wat else can i say to her? Bt for wat chongchong said, i will still go! One last try! & maybe to give myself a 交代 for bein a cause of why she is in this r/s nw!
Yep! Maybe selfish motive! Bt i really dun see any other purpose of meetin! Coz i m v sure we wun b able to convince her!
Bt as i told dabongz, i m v sure i will b able to control myself & stay neutral! Coz i noe v well wat is e aim of gg! & i still 中感情 & wun go all out to shoot dashen or to slap e reality on her face!
Nt sure if anyone will believe i can stay neutral, bt i noe i can! I can even make myself talk to dashen nicely as b4! Coz i can make myself believe she is e dashen of e past! I can de! Bt if after e talk, still like tt, i will nt bother bout her ever again!
Or yea, i will! Wen she breaks up! I will be concerned bout her then! If nt, dun expect me to b ard her to support her wen she quarrels w cayden again! Most prob she wun also! To come talk to me! I got tink leh, wat if she too stressed 想不开?bt wat can i do? Wen i m so disappointed w her change, i still wan myself to b there 嘘寒问暖-ing? Sorry i don't wan!
Yes! I broke my promise of being there for her right till e end! She broke many of her promises too..
Yep! Said i wun blog again! Bt came! Coz jus nw told dabongz bout it! & too aggitated le! I din feel better after sayin actually! Bt i did say it out! At least nt burdenin everythin alone! Jus tt it wasn't my intention to burden someone else too! Bt dabongz was interested in noe-ing!
Yep! & coz chongchong texted over & engaged in a short discussion w her!
Actually a teeny weeny bit fearful tt she might tink i m too extreme! Or maybe pau jus nw wen she heard me talk!
Bt i jus wanna speak my mind! If chongchong thinks i m too extreme, den let her tell me! If nt den jus nvm! If she doesn't texts me again, also nvm! I mean there's nth i can do! Right? Anw, if dun text den also nth to lose coz we haven't been in e habit of textin all along! Tho i really enjoyed talkin to her these few days! Learnin frm her! Sharin our feelings & emotions! Tho it's bout sth upsetting!
Yep! Tt's it! I m gg to bath! I shall see if there r any more jokes comin up!
Yep!
Kheng.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment