Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bdae msg for dr lee

Heheh! Clearin e notes on my phone! So postin online e stuff as memories! :p heheh! This is my Bdae msg for dr lee's bdae'12:

Dr lee,

Happy birthday! :D 生日快乐!hee! So 巧 we have the same birthday! :D at first I was thinking we can celebrate together, but timing don't allow! :( but never mind, still wishing you a happy birthday! :D

Thank you dr lee for ur dinglizhichi for our past events, be it our zhongqiujie or bdae celebrations! Thanks for being part of the celebrations & also helpin us to buy cake & stuff! & of coz for chongchong's bdae, totally giving us the key & helping to baoshoumimi! Hahahah!Dr lee, don't know you know the joke or not, but we call your spirit "we-we"! Hehe! Coz is dajia together all e time & not I-I! Hehe! So we made u this we-we Cd! Hope u like it! & maybe is our birthdate's 特点!i'm also we-we! :P heheh!

Sheng ri kuai le! Zhu ni xin xiang shi cheng, sheng ti jian kang, gong zuo shun li, jia li ti tuan he qi! Tian tian kuai le! :D


Dabong! I gg start work le! I can only say sorry again & again! U might nt blame me! Bt i really tink i need to say sorry again! I noe wat's done is undone! Bt i still did it! U really can blame me! Bt secretly k! Dun b angry w me 4 too long! If nt i'll b upset! I noe i deserve it! Bt i really nt purposely de! I thot fiona will b ok w me noe-in! So i din observe e confidentiality we agreed upon yest! I wan to assure u tt fiona will b okay w u bt i don't tink i can! So sorry! 4th day of placement alr den i make it so awkward for u & her! I also dunno whether will she tell u more things again! For all e bad things tt occur as a result of today, i apologise k!! I can only apologise! & if u *touchwood* really lose fiona as a fren/lose her trust, i will make up to u by being super nice to u k! I noe it wun help! Bt i alr created e trouble le! & i dun tink i can reverse e time! So i can only say i'm sorry! & i will try to make up in watever ways i can! So sorry! I hope it wun b too awkward ltr k! So sorry! I love u k!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment