Saturday, August 4, 2012

回忆进行中。。。(delayed post from 16th jul)

Heheh! Still thinkin of IMH! Lol! I slept frm 1130 to 430 jus nw! & really is in btw only a few 10mins awake! E rest all sleepin! Heheh! I told pingping maybe my body repairing e lost cells frm placement! Hehh! Coz constant lack of sleep den! :p heheh!

Yeah! This morn was slackin & nua-ing on e sofa - watchin tv after eatin! Hehe! Den actually quite happy lah! I dun miss workin as much le! Coz i really haf a lot more time nw tt placement ended! Hehe! Bt i still love my IMH days & am still open to e idea of doin internship/workin at IMH! Hehe! Coz it was fun! It's e idea tt i dun mind workin! Which means it was really fun then! Hehe!

Actually still will keep thinkin of e last day, tt morn's black face! Hehe! I tink entire placement other than e moments wen i was tired/upset by certain upsetin moments frm work(like e SWC grp work, 2nd case..), i really nv emo/angry in front of my colleagues/peers! Heheh! Bt tt morn! Hahah! "Spoil record" bt i nv did do tt in front of my peers coz i noe they wun appreciate it! Hehe! As in i dun tink we're close enuff for me to 撒野 & den they'll dun mind like tt.. Hehe!

Yeah! I'm ashamed of it liao! Like why i so petty! Hahahah! Bt den i was really upset mah! Heheh! Yeah! I can only tell myself to suan le! Nvm lah hor? Hehe! Marian also will chu stunts at time! Hehe! & kaiyi.... Hmm.. I tink suan le! I tink i nt tt impt! Hahahah! :p

Heheh! Yest i realised tt e kaiyi i noe, actually is e one who calls me out for cases, does supervision w me, e one whom i dunno wat to say on our way back & to cases de kaiyi! Hehe! Bt i tink like e last day, wen she patted me on my back a few times so encouragingly & the e-card, e e-mails & her fb photos & all, i kinda painted a different picture of e kaiyi i noe! Hahah! I'm nt like nt in touch w reality & tink tt kaiyi is like another person lah! Hahah! Bt e things tt i rmb her for seem to b things nt frm e "real" interaction we've! Heheh! Bt i'm nt delusional k! Hahah! Bt yeah! I tink i'm
still hopin for some personal interaction w her! Heheh! Bt yeah, tink only lah! Haha! Mus b realistic! Hehe!

Die! I tink i sound so sick/despo again! Hahah! Bt i'm nt k! Hehe! Jus tt e process was v good! & she inspires me so much! Hehe!

Hehe! Jus met clement to pass him his CD & ginn's thumbdrive! Haha! He damn lame sia! Say tt clementi mall is named after him! Heh! Yeah! I told him "actually w few of us like quite settled bout wat we wan to do!" hehe! Actually is to tell him e few of us quite settled on gg imh! Heheh! Juju nt in SW for sure. Huiwen & marian shld b thinkin of gg IMH de! I see some possibility in Nicole gg also! & if she doesn't go, e reason is there also! Heheh! Yeah! Bt oops! Did i reveal too much in tt sentence? Ltr he thinks tt all of us dun wan to go back? Hahahah! Bt grades also decided le rite? Spoil their reputation hw ah? Bt nvm lah hor! Hehe! Dun go & explain liao! If nt ltr yue miao yue hei! See lah! Cannot keep my mouth shut! Like this also wan to say! Bt i got say also wen we go back, i'll tell him! Den we can go watch e cd! Hehe! Oops! Tt's if we do go back! Omg! Really is my big mouth! Why go say sia!! Bt really shldn't go explain rite? I can't b sure they 100% will go back also! Haiyo, i'm really such a careless speaker! :/

Sorry peeps! If i did u guys any wrong!! :/

Or shld i go explain har? Hehe! Oops! Bt if i do wan to explain, will b coz i scared clement go tell e rest we dun wan to go back to IMH! Hehe! Explainin actually also wun make matters worse! So shld i? Hehe! Maybe lah! Aiyah, jus explain! If nt i'll feel bad! Tink! Explain will make things worse or nt ah? Shld b no rite? Hmm.. Scar-ly he tink i findin reason nt to see e video! Hehehe! Oops! Bt i tink i go explain lah! Hahaha!

Shld i explain? Nw looks weird/funny leh! :/ aiyo! :/

Hahah! I jus whacked:

"Hey clement! Thanks for meetin me to take back e stuff! Hehehe! Anyway, jus nw wen i said tt we're all quite settled on wat we wan to do! Hehe! It's more of sayin tt we're all quite open to e idea of MSW nw after e internship! Heheh! Bt nt sure wat we'll pick still eventually! Hehhe! Bt i'll tell u again if we go back k! Den u can show us e video! :)) hehe! Thanks!!! :)"

Maybe he'll b wonderin why explain to him! Hahaha! Bt if he asks den say! Maybe he will tink i so weird, why go explain! Hahah! Bt i'm always someone who will feel bad/uncomfortable if i say sth wrong! So mus explain! Heheh!

Goodness! Portable charger no batt liao! Rahh!! 7% left! :/

Phew! Still haf still haf! :)) hehe!

Dun care wat he might tink bout why i explained! Hehe! Jus feel tt cannot let e other girls' intention be mis-interpreted! Hehe! Actually nth big also, bt i feel uncomfortable! Hehe! So jus explain lo! :p hehehe!

Lol! His response:

Lol how come you think the video is about recruitment. Lol sure let me know :) help me say hi to her! Dun have her contact la. Lol

Wah! I took damn long to reply! V scared i say e wrong thing! V scared he will go tell kaiyi they all wat i say! Dun wan to look like an idiot in front of e rest! Hehehe! Esp my sup! I tink i really tink a lot! Bt mus play safe! He also got ulterior motive sia! Why mention huiwen again? I copy e convo:

My reply:
"Hehe! I wasn't really thinkin of recruitment leh! Jus tt u looked a bit stun jus nw wen i said tt! Den i scared i send e wrong msg! Hahah! Say hi to who? I'm confused!"
- goodness! I really took damn long to reply this! Wanted to say tt i mentioned it coz i wanted to share hw awesome placement was! Heheh! Bt heck! Stop explainin! Hheh! Anw he "changed" topic to:

Oh i thought wen means huiwen. Lol! Not zhen. Miscomm

Hehe! Okay lah! He nv deliberately change topic or bring in huiwen lah! Hahahah! Bt really is goodness, why "wen" will link to huiwen? Hahahah! Oops! :p

Bt yah! I explained liao lah! Hehe! & At least i explained e part bout e rest openin their options to IMH! Heheh! & he might nt really go tell kaiyi/cheryl they all bout our convo! So heck! Hehe! Even if he says... It doesn't really matter! Heeh! Coz i wun b buggin my sup anymore! Hehe! Tho i'm thinkin of gettin back my wk 9 journal actually! Heheh! Yeah! :)

K! End of episode! Tho i feel like clarifying further, STOP!! Hehe!

Anw, i really poisoned bout IMH! Hahah! During my 5hrs nap jus nw, i dreamt of IMH!! Goodness! Talk bout it ltr! Buyin dinner! Hehehe!

05/08
Hehe! Din finish typin eventually! Heheh! Yep! I dreamt of IMH tt day! & dreamt tt i was being asked back or was part of e team! Heheh! Really poisoned bout IMH!

Of coz nw a lot better! Hahahaha! Coz enjoying life! Bt IMH days were jus awesome! <3

Khengs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment