Rahh!! Sian! Over e tut ballotin thingy! Fiona dun quite wan to swop over i guess! I tink she's worried she will end up nt being in e same grp as us! Bt there's really no need for e sacarstic remarks! Maybe she dun mean it, bt really sounded sacarstic! Damn sian!
Bt still ok w it! Den pau come & ask me bout tt thing! I din quite say bt i dun tink she get e resistance frm fiona! Den she keep tellin me swop now den got chances of gettin D2! Bt she doesn't understand wat viv needs to do to like persuade fiona!
Actually i a little sian last wed durin e GEK lecture coz i felt quite extra! Like pau take e mod w jiahui they all den i charp in! Felt a little extra! & was jus tired! So mood v low! Lunch w Pau din say much also! Den saw huiwen & mama & i was totally high! So scared pau tink i'm like so biased! Bt she was v down also mah, i nth to high also! Heheh! Bt i jus felt like nw pau has jiahui, i feel a little extra & redundant! Den yest she said she wanna do project w jiahui! I tink is coz jiahui has only manhong & pau has to do w her fren, so jus nice! They can form their own grp! Bt i feel a little like pau dun wan me again! :/ too reliant on her! Coz it's like w viv they all like tt, we do everythin also tgt de! So i'll haf abadonment issues if ppl dun like tink of doin it tgt! Bt i wasn't really quite upset coz i noe pau's reasons! Plus she got say if there's me, den nt so bad! Bt jus quite sian!
Den nw she keep askin me also no use! She dunno wat fiona implied bout me lo! I'm nt tellin her coz is like gossipin bout her! Bt yah! I understand she wants jiahui to go over.. I also wan to make this happen! Coz is win win for all! I get my company! We get our D2 miss ho's slot - she is like e most awesome! & she gets to do her project w jiahui! Bt also mus see wat e rest wan mah! I cannot b so selfish rite?
Pau jus told me sorry to b botherin me w this! Haiz! I'm jus feelin a little upset coz it's like i wan to whine bout fiona's remarks! Bt can't! & i told huiwen i'm upset, bt also cannot tell her reason & who! She said she get back at tt person for me! How?
Haiz! I'll still b okay w fiona! She is nice still! Jus tt really quite pissed by her remark! So tt's hw she tinks of me! For myself, inconvenience everyone to swop to my tutorial slot?! Haiz! Feel like tweetin also cannot! Coz i wan no drama! & i'm capable of holdin my emotions & thots & behavin maturely & sensibly!
Yeah! On pau's side, jus feel a loss lah! Like nw she has jiahui liao! I noe it's nt e case, last wed we were happily celebratin fiona's bdae! Our chemistry din reduce! & yest she stayed in sch to eat dinner w me! & pau isn't selfish lah, bt i'm sure she sees e swop as big win win for all! Jus tt she really doesn't noe wat comments fiona made!
Actually fiona's comments also nt v guo4 fen4! Bt i'm jus upset she even said those stuff! Disappointment max!
Yeah! Bt sometimes i'll still feel like i've lost pau! Yest i was like stoning den saw twin! Hahah! Quite happy actually! Den went for class happily! :D
Yeah! Okay lah! Suddenly "see" bright light! I'm ok now! Everythin resumes back to normal! :D i've whined! :D hehehhe!
Kheng:)
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment