Okay. Shucks. Think a day at hm has made me so lazy n nt wan to go anywhere or do anything. Hehe. Bt I really had an enjoyable day at home tan-zai-na-li-ing, watchin tv.. n slacking. Doin things tt I wanted.. like lying on bed n nt doin anything. N wen I was quite sian of farmin. I jus didn’t go back n my crops haf withered by nw I believe.. hehe. Yep. I mean shldn’t stress myself out over a game rite? Wan to slp le still force myself to go n farm.. retarded isn’t it? Hehe. Yep. Anw I guess we didn’t win e title yest, coz if so, my sis would haf told me this morn. Haiz. Bt I’m still proudly wearing my man u jacket. Tho yest wen I gave up watchin coz I knew we wun win e title, I felt tt I’m 1 of e man u fans tong said – walk away even b4 e match ends if e outcome is likely to be us losin. Hehehe. Yep. Bt I gave up watchin coz I really needed my slp plus I’m nt a hardcore fan right in e 1st place. N I also nv immediately keep my man u jacket n hide it, I’m still proudly wearing it. Hehe.
Yep.. later gng to meet tard n tong. Actually nt as excited as e meet up last fri. coz maybe it’s like e last time I’ll c tong b4 she comes back frm shanghai.. n e man u plus Liverpool jackets thingy!:P hehe.. n I thot we can still whack rubbish like nobody’s business. Bt turns out to be untrue!:P hehe. Bt anw I’m nt as excited nw maybe coz I feel tt it’ll b unlike our usual twosome meet up ba..heh. n m I feelin quite scared of tmr’s sian-ness? Coz it’s like north tower? N tuition at nite also:S I guess I’m jus afraid I would feel tired tmr ba. After today’s meeting which I’ll slp like quite late again coz I wun reach home early.. n haf to bath n dry my hair…. Bt it’s like I wun give up any opportunity to meet tong. Hehe. Tho I counted, this would b e 3rd time we’re meeting in a week. Hehe. Bt she is gng to b like out of touch w me for 10days eh. Den after tt I’ll be out of touch w her for 13 days.. tho in between we’ll most prob b meeting up.. hehe.. bt last fri I agreed to tard’s meet up coz I wanted to continue e conversation w her over her uni choice, I didn’t mean it to b a mass meet up tho. Haha. Coz it’s only 3days away. Hehe. Bt I’ll still go ba.. haf chance to meet den meet. I also dunno how things will change in future..
Hehe. Yep. N I also nt super dun feel like gng. Haha. Neutral. Jus nt as excited as last fri’s.. hehe..
kk. continue tmr ba(:
kheng(:
10.05.10
Status: hehe.. nth much(: jus tt I was v worried jus nw wen tt tong didn’t reply my sms! Scare me. 2 full days.. plus yest’s was like sms tt required reply.. haha…
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment