Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ginny ah ginny..

Lol! I tink my tutee ginny shld b honoured tt i'm naming a post after her! Lol! I suspect she hasn't told her mother bout me stoppin tuition! She best! Ask her find new tutor alr anot, she said haven't. Lazy find! Goodness!

I jus checked w her what did her mum said wen i said i wan to stop my tuition, den she said she din say! Goodness! Her mum asked her ur maths tutor dun wan come liao ah, den she said "ya" den her mum said ok! Goodness! Totally spoil my reputation! Bt i also nv tell her mum directly lah! I noe ginny might nt tell her mum de! Bt i also din go check w her. I did tell esther! Bt she told me to work it out w them properly!

Jus nw typed a msg to esther to ask her help me explain! Bt den i realised if explain liao den her mum might find her a new tutor, den ginny will hate esther even more! So i decided tt i'll nt ask esther for help! Maybe i'll ask ginny for her mum's number to explain properly!

Haiyo! She really best! Bt dun need teach her le, i really feel quite relieved! Nw she attitude & everythin, i can try to go in frm a SW perspective! & everythin 晴朗化-ed lah! Hehe!

Oops! I noe i was escapin! Bt i dun see e need to "torture" myself! It's nt only bout reframin k! Hehe! I really feel v pek chek & tortured! I also forgot hw upset i've felt after leavin her tuition liao! E feelin i totally forgot bout it! Never do wan to recall! Heh!

I'm concerned & worried bout her coz she is esther's niece.. I'm ok w workin w her, bt nt being her tutor! Yeah! Maybe i'm jus nt resilient enough, bt yeah.. Hehe!

Kheng :p

No comments:

Post a Comment