Hehe! Zek ark also gg to do it liao! Hehe! Was whinin to my siblings jus nw bout tuition! Hehe! Nelle left le! Hehe! Bt gor was sayin i shld up my tuition fees! Usually i will say v mean den reject e idea, bt nw i feel like up-ing! My bro is right, each time go earn tt $30 might as well stay at home & sleep! Lol! Totally true! Hehehe! I can go find some other tuition also!
I tink i've changed quite a bit! Esp after placement! :p hehe! After this IMH period, i can feel this burning, nt really burnin, bt there is this desire to do sth w my life! Hehe! Yeah! Previously is nv tink of where to go find e tutees, bt if let's say i stop teachin e tutees i've nw, i can always go find new ones! Charge high high at e start! :p hehehe!
Bt really, my bro is right! & i've always been whinin bout e money! Actually $35 really quite high, almost double. Bt even da sao also says v low! Actually my whole family is jin da xi suan kind, my parents maybe not, bt family pressure! :p heheh!
Bt this time round is i feel tt i wan to do it, tt's why i participated in e convo & responded! Coz i wanna up my income! Seriously! Nt as if i'm gg to earn big bucks in my life in future! Social worker leh! Hehe! & i tink of i wan to save, pay insurance, learn swimmin/driving, go travel & i'm nt actively lookin for money! Yeah! Nt right! Do sth bout my life!
& actualy i've been teachin at a concession rate liao! & nt as if my tutee values my service a lot! He also dun haf tt desire to do better.. Hmm.. As in maybe he nt sensible rite, bt his mum wants e best for him.. Bt he is nt really that needy! If really FA case & he has e desire to do well, $20 i'll teach! Coz i believe tuition will b fruitful! Bt if like tt, i tink forget bout it! Hehe!
It's really nt easy to say out! & like i v 贪钱 like tt. Bt i dun care! I wan money! Heehe! Nth wrong rite? I'm nt doin volunteer work leh. I'm teachin tuition to earn money!
Yeah, they were willin to let me try out in e initial period & yuxiang was e one who built up my confidence actually! Coz he did well in sec 2 tho he flopped his sec 1! Hehe! Bt i tink 2.5yrs alr did my part for e money alr hor? Dun tink i was a v good tutor! Hehe! Bt yeah, dun talk bout e past liao. Talk bout now! Hehheh! No need to put too much 感情 also, this is only tuition, right?
Of coz i dun treat them as $-generating tools! I teach w my heart de k! & i tried to engage leh! He sick i said i come back another time - charge same price leh, i 贪钱 meh? I only care bout money meh? Heheheh! Watever! Yeah!
Haha! Actually i alr v firm le! V certain i wan to up! Jus hope ltr i wun 退缩!hehe! One of e forces tt will push me to say no matter wat will b my bro will check w me hw it goes wen i go home ltr, so i mus say! Hehehe!
Today dun say nxt time i also will say! Heheheh! Yeah! Another option is he come over to my hs for tuition! Den i dub mind teachin at $120! Hehe! If nt, 另请高名 bah! Maybe he really can find someone better rite?
I also got tink of wat if e new tutor dun teach him well? Bt hor, i really wan money leh! Heheheh! & actually i din teach him v well also, e nxt tutor come shld b will curse & swear at me! Maybe my reputation will b at stake, bt... I wan.. $$$$! Heheheh! Yeah! Rah!! Dun care! I've to forsake certain things! Heheheh!
Kheng :p
Rah! I tink nxt tutor will really feel tt i din teach well! Hehehe, bt.. I'm still gg to go ahead w it! Heheh!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment