Wah biang! Really is pek chek max! Feel like strangling my tutee!! RAhhhhh! Tried to amke him to think! No use at all! Still dun understand! Feed him w ans alao no use! Teach him 3-4 times also forget! Really is horrendous! Dunno wat to do sia! Bt i also like v tired so a bit tekan him also! I noe he wun b able to ans my qn! Bt i still made him tink! Ok! Nt gd! Nt professional ah! Bt really is pek chek max leh! So simple also dun understand! Or m i expecting too much? No rite? It's basic leh! Hw to find x ans y intercept also dunno!
Towards e back tink he also sian/bs, a little attitude! Bt i dun care, i really super frustrated alr!
I noe rite! Tt time i say b4, even tho he doesn't absorb, his attitude is so much better than Ginny's, i shld b grateful & appreciate him rite?
Bt really cannot stand his "very hard", "i don't know".. Nt tt he said it in a v bad attitude, bt totally no attempt, & always blamin e questions! Haiyo..
Is there counter-transference! Coz i alwys see myself playin e kaiyi role, tt these students r me! So i try to make them tink! Instead of feedin them w e ans, jus tinkin whether izzit more useful! Equip them w e thinkin skills! I give them e ans they'll forget eventually de! No need eventually, after doin tt qn, forget liao! If nt is doin same qn, also forget wat is e point of using tt method! Coz totally dun understand wat i'm sayin, jus i say do wat then they do wat!
If i'm incompetent, den i shldn't vent it on them rite? I shld change my teachin style?
Yah lo, kaiyi also nt so mean to me! At least she dun like give me e pekchek look wen i dun understand! I also quite dumb! Bt at least i'm tryin rite! Ok lah, initially i also din try! & nw even as i try, i'm still always unsure, not confident, hor? She also nv give me black face! I like tt treat my tutees also dunno whether will get karma or nt! Hahahaha! Rahhh!!! Bt i tink i've been nice to them, i did a big fair share alr rite? Haiz.. Pek chek! I dun feel guilty actually! Coz i tink i'm human, i've my own emotions! & they really need to noe hw weak they are! Not reflective! Rahh! Or maybe they've always been, it's me who isn't - pushin them to do better than they're capable of, & wen they dun achieve it, i get angry & pek chek w them? Bt i really cannot accept it, why can't they try & push? It jus takes a bit more a bit more! They've a tutor, i'm there to guide them, why can't they jus understand & absorb wat i'm teachin them? Rahh! Izzit my agenda or their agenda? M I bothered because i tink wen they dun perform, it reflects my lousiness? Bt acrually no leh. I see it as their laziness/"*"! Ok this is mean! I really need to do more kind deeds to make up for this post's rantin! Really nt tt smart, bt they aren't stupid, bt i really tink e rigour is nt there! Ok! I tink i shld take out tt word! Nt nice to b callin ppl *! bt jus nw really was all e #{+}!|*#+#€[*|^}+{£~ appearin in my head! Pek chek max!
Rah! I tink i v long nv angry liao! As in really angry & black face! Got emo, upset, disappointed & all tt! Bt really quite some time nv this angry liao! Rah!!!!!!
Kheng.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment