Hehe! I managed to make nxt sat's project more cool! Hahaha! I wasn't tryin to manipulate, i jus threw an idea! & i really tink this is more likely to attract a bigger crowd! Hehehe!
Bt my heart really isn't v in this project! Coz i dun see e impact of our work! & i dun feel proud tt it's my project actually! Hehehe! I quite bad hor! Hahaha! Bt really! I'm damn mean!
Bt yep! Again, i aren't too sure wat tb-mate thinks now.. Hehe! Din really manage to talk to him jus nw. He was checkin more w jiayi. Hehe! Bt it's ok, coz i really aren't v involved! Hehe!
Nt too sure if my lack of support, or rather nt even doin my basic part on time is actually pissin him off. Hehe! Bt actually w.o this project, we wun haf gotten closer back tgt, so if let's say after this project, he has a bad impression of me, i tink i shld still b able to accept bah! Heheeh!
Yep! Coz i alr haf my own definitions of wat is impt to me or nt! :p hehe! Or rather, i've absolved myself of e guilt in nt contributin a lot to e project! Tt might nt b morally acceptable to all. Coz i dun even do my part. Hehe! Bt i alr "forgiven" myself! :p heheheh! & i'm tryin to 赎罪 by makin sure i dun commit to things anyhow in e future! Heheheheh! Oops!
Bt yeah, if e team has a bad impression of me, in terms of my commitment & responsibility, i'll jus let it b! Coz i'm really like tt! Cannot find excuses for myself! Hehe!
I can only make sure i prove myself to b a worthy worker in future by doin my work well! Coz i realise i'm able to do my work at internship! I'm responsible for tt side! Hehehe! Totally different frm e procrastinating habit at sch also! Hehehe! Yep! Hopefully i'll b able to sustain it at work in future!
Yep! & back to sch, i shld try to keep it up also! Hehehe! I tink my reputation for contributin to grp work is also bad nw? As in i contribute, bt i'm always super last min in terms of uploadin my part & stuff! Hehe! Bt i make it up, by finishin e stuff! Hehehe! Bt mus change! Hmm.. Hw to change? Hehe! I shld take this portfolio submission after exams & e "1 mth break" to really correct stuff rite? Hmm. Let me try! & hopefully i do it! Hopefully all e things tt kaiyi teach me, bout facin my own fears & stuff can b carried over! Hehe! She din teach me discipline coz i tink i'm at work! Hehe! Let me see if i can bring over tt discipline myself!
Really! I'm thinkin of wat i wan to do 5yrs frm nw! & wat i wan is this work attitude to follow me, nt e towards yec, this project & schoolin attitude! Right? :p heheheh!
Yep! More things to blog! Bt shall stop here! Yep! :)
Kheng.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment